Dear Noor Azian,

Thank you for using Amway Helpdesk.

Our records showed that your upline DD, Shammas Bin Ahmed had placed the
redemption on your behalf.

Kindly contact Delivery Service Centre at 03 - 7955 5120 for more delivery
information.

Have a pleasant day.

Best regards,
Lim Lay Nee
Executive, Order Processing
Distribution Division

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************

This communication is confidential. Any use of it or data contained in it
is prohibited unless authorised by the sender. This communication is
intended only for the addressee(s). Access to it by
anyone else is unauthorised. Any disclosure, copying, distribution, use, or
reliance on, this communication or its contents by unintended recipients is
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are
not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender and delete
this communication from your system.
Neither the sender of this communication, Amway nor its affiliates is
responsible, either directly or indirectly, for any damages or losses
caused or alleged to have been caused by use of, reliance
on, or failure to use or rely on, the actions, content, accuracy or
opinions expressed in this communication.



                                                                       
             MYDistribution@am                                         
             way.com                                                   
                                                                        To
             08/14/2008 01:50          MYDistribution@amway.com           
             AM                                                         cc
                                       MYHelpdesk@amway.com               
                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Redemption Order *** NOOR AZIAN 
             nnfakurazi@yahoo.         BINTI FAKURAZI (7477178)           
                    com                                                   
Comments/Enquiries = Order Related (Delivery/Pick-up/Payment/TNA/Back
Order)
Subject = Redemption Order
ADA No. = 7477178
Name = NOOR AZIAN BINTI FAKURAZI
Phone No. = 012 - 2721469
Email Address = nnfakurazi@yahoo.com

Subject:
I've never made any order related to Redemption Order but when I was
exploring the Business Page, I clicked on Redemption Order Enquiry, it says
that there is an order (No. 12619885). When I clicked on the link number
(No. 12619885), I got the Order Detail as this: Item No 232889 ARP LOC
multipurpose clr, Qty 1, Reward point 1000, Status B/O. What does this mean
please? And the price is 0.00 so it looks like it's Free. I Love Freebies!
So please tell me how do I get this item? What is the procedure? Thank you.
I love Amway!